The CIA campus in Napa Valley is not to be missed, whether you’re a student interested in a culinary or baking and pastry career, a home cook, a food and wine aficionado, or an entrepreneur trying to establish a new food business.
Discover a cuisine and wine lover’s heaven at the CIA at Greystone (St. Helena) and The CIA at Copia (downtown Napa).
Amidst vineyards, arts, and culture, discover the culinary and wine
industry with a lens of expertise.
Courses offered here
- Student activities like Movie nights, Book signings, Semi-formals, Lecture series, Carnivals, Gardening, Game nights, Yoga.
- Various clubs and organizations for everyone.
- Off Campus activities like adventure sports and more.
- CIA housing includes residence halls where you can study quietly while making new friends. Each location includes a full-time professional residence director who is available to help you.
- Sponsored trips to explore the Napa Valley/San Francisco region at a minimal cost.
Interactive food or wine demonstrations
Dine at The Grove
Takeout from The Lunch Box
Chuck Williams Culinary Arts Museum
Experience Napa Valley and the city of St. Helena
With a rich history and flourishing culture, this area of the state of California is known to be a large tourist attraction. It’s home to Meadowood Resort, a triple Five-Start property, as well as many vineyards and wineries. The main street in Napa Valley is also thriving with charming shops, galleries, and restaurants.
The cia restaurant group