The CIA’s main campus in Hyde Park, NY, overlooks the Hudson River and provides a highly creative and dynamic setting for top culinary professionals. The campus is just a short drive from New York City, which is home to some of the world’s most renowned restaurants, theatres, hotels, chefs, and other culinary and hospitality establishments.
Condé Nast Traveler just named our campus one of
“America’s 50 Most Beautiful College Campuses.”
Courses offered here
At the CIA’s Hyde Park, NY campus, we offer:
- Residential Life—Halls, Lodges, and Townhouses
- Get involved in the Activities, Organizations, and Clubs That Match Your Interests
- Athletics and fitness programs for everyone
- Wide range of student services like Health and medical services, Career and academic advising, On-campus student work programs, Campus safety and security, Counseling and wellness services
- Student Commons, which house dining and recreation facilities, administrative offices, and classrooms. It is the place to dine, play, learn, or just hang with friends.
The Conrad N. Hilton Library
Colavita Center for Italian Food and Wine
The Marriott Pavilion
General Foods Nutrition Center
The Egg- a popular hangout
EXPERIENCE THE CITY
of New York
The Culinary Institute of America is located just 2 hours north of New York City, Manhattan, a hub of networking and home of the dreamers. The train station is 5 minutes from the Hyde Park campus and will take you directly to Grand Central Station.
The cia restaurant group