Culinary Arts Associate Degree
If the smell of freshly baked goodies in the most successful cafes and bakeries is what keeps you going, this CIA Associate in Bakery and Pastry Arts programs is the right place for you.
Spring, Summer, Fall
New York, California, Texas
- Learn how to prepare high end products like chocolates, confections, artisan breads, cakes and plated desserts.
- Study pastry techniques, baking ingredients and technology, and principles of design.
- Gain real world experience via CIA’s 2000+ paid internship opportunities across the industry.
- The cherry on top is adding additional skills like management, communications and finance which are required in an industry like this.
- Explore how a retail bakery operates through CIA’s bakery cafe and one of our renowned live-action classrooms
Network with the top employers in this industry that recruit at the CIA all year round
Scholarship & FINANCIAL Aid
The CIA is very committed to making your CIA education as affordable as possible. Our costs are comparable to similar colleges, and here’s even better news—more than 90% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
Don’t let applying for financial assistance keep you from going to the world’s premier culinary college.