Bachelor of Professional Studies
in Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry Arts
Bachelor of Professional Studies in Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry Arts
Get hands-on experience from our industry-experienced faculty that will help launch your career in the exciting and competitive world of food and hospitality.
Spring, Summer, Fall
New York, California, Texas
- Apply your eligible college transfer credits, (a minimum of 30) towards a bachelor’s degree from the CIA.
- Learn and apply mastery of the fundamental techniques of culinary arts or baking and pastry arts.
- Gain real-world experience through a paid internship semester at one of CIA’s 2,000+ food industry partners. (Already have experience? Check out our Turbo Option.).
- Customize your degree with a food- or beverage-focused concentration or approved culinary or baking and pastry electives.
- Discover how a real public restaurant or café is operated—hands-on, in our award-winning, live-action classrooms that serve thousands of customers annually.
- Network with top food industry employers who recruit at the CIA throughout the year.
Scholarship & FINANCIAL Aid
The CIA is very committed to making your CIA education as affordable as possible. Our costs are comparable to similar colleges, and here’s even better news—more than 90% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
Don’t let applying for financial assistance keep you from going to the world’s premier culinary college.